Saturday, February 1, 2014

My first post...!

So...I decided to start a blog! Hooray! 

For my first post, I'll share a little bit about me!

My name is Lauren. I'm 26. I live in Maryland with my husband, Jeff, and our sweet puppies, Henry (3 yr old golden retriever) and Alaina (7 year old beagle). The picture below is one of our engagement pictures, taken in October 2011. Time for some new family photos! Jeff and I are both from St. Charles, Missouri and grew up 15 minutes from each other. However, we didn't meet until college. We began dating our senior year and when I got a job in Maryland after graduation, he decided to come with me and we moved in together. He proposed in Las Vegas in August 2011, we got hitched on September 8, 2012, and bought our first house in May 2013. And here we are! My plan is to use this blog to document my DIY projects, travel adventures and other domestic things. I named the blog "technically domestic" because I live a nerdy, technical life in my day job in the computer security industry, but turn into a wannabe housewife during my evenings and weekends. :) Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment